Carinya Classic Sliding Door
The Carinya Classic sliding door is a product in the residential market having evolved out of a system designed for the high rise apartment market.
This commercial background means that besides a modern designer look, the Carinya Classic sliding door is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing products:
- Rather than unsightly exposed tracks found in most residential doors, Carinya has a complete range of threshold and jamb in-fills as well as end caps to conceal all cavities. This not only provides a superior quality, commercial grade finish but also minimises places for insects, dirt and grit to gather.
- An internally concealed weather flap also reduces air and water infiltration and minimises insect intrusion through the drain holes.
- All Carinya sliding doors feature a choice of sill configurations catering for every weather performance requirement, including a wheelchair accessible sill.
- There is also a range of attractive interlock options to meet a wide variety of wind load requirements up to the most demanding cyclonic conditions.
Carinya Classic Sliding Window
The Carinya Classic sliding window is a unique combination of form and function not previously available in the residential category.
Carinya has many visible advantages over alternative products in addition to its obvious aesthetic qualities, these include:
- Exclusive handle located on the mullion for ease of access and cleaner lines.
- In built weather flaps – a feature of all Carinya windows – to reduce air and water infiltration, cover drain slots and minimise insect intrusion.
- Proprietary adjustable, non-corrosive roller system – the ‘engine room’ of these high performance windows – provides an effortless gliding motion that makes the window a joy to operate.
- Anti-lift block fitted above the sash to prevent manipulation and increase security.
- Mullion and transom end caps that ensure insects have no place to hide.
Carinya Classic Double Hung Window
The Carinya Classic double hung window is a slimline design to complement heritage houses and new homes aiming for a designer look.
Carinya has many visible advantages over alternative products in addition to its obvious aesthetic qualities. These include:
- Specifically designed to accommodate screening within the head and sill to deliver that clean professional finish not available with many competitor products.
- The Carinya attention to detail includes bump stops top and bottom to prevent frame damage.
- Full perimeter weather piles reduce air and water infiltration.
- A choice of lockable or latchable handles are available.
Carinya Classic Awning Window
The Carinya Classic awning window is a mainstay range featuring two frame widths and multiple sash options.
Besides a modern designer look, the Carinya Classic awning window is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing products:
- A designer bevelled edge frame is standard for Carinya awning and casement windows and a wide sash for high-end residential applications is also available.
- The integrated hinge design is incorporated entirely within the frame to achieve the clean designer finish.
- Flexibility is another hallmark of all Carinya windows. There’s a choice of slim line 50mm or premium 92mm frame options.
The entire Carinya Collection has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
Carinya Select Double Hung Window
The Carinya Select Double Hung Window is a distinctive combination of design and durability not previously available in the residential category.
Besides a modern designer look, the Carinya Select double hung window is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing products:
- With a generous 92mm frame width this double hung is perfect for large openings up to 2.2 metres tall and 1 metre wide.
- The 92mm frame width allows for integrated screening within the width of the frame for a clean designer finish.
- Cleaning is a breeze. If required, both top and bottom sashes (or panels) can be removed thanks to special take out clips and a unique heavy duty sash balance system.
- he Carinya attention to detail includes bump stops to prevent frame damage, end caps to conceal sharp corners, as well as internal and external weather flaps that hide drainage slots and minimise insect intrusion.
- Full perimeter weather piles reduce air infiltration and improve acoustic performance.
Carinya Select Hinged Door
The Carinya Select hinged door is a premium product designed for those seeking superior functionality and style as a grand entry to their home.
Consisting of a modern designer look, the Carinya Select hinged door extrusions are a consistent 85mm wide face on both the stiles and rails, combined with a 40mm thick panel. This allows a balanced visual face and allows a vast array of hardware lock options. Combined with optional spigots, these door panels are superior in strength and performance.
- A generous 125mm frame allowing for integrated screening, as well as multiple combinations of single, double or sidelights, the Select Hinged Door is the optimal choice.
- A 92mm frame is also available for when screening is not required or for typical open out configurations. This also allows flexibility in design and budget.
- The Carinya attention to detail includes concealed flush bolt brackets, reducing visible fixings, as well as custom extrusion design allowing for clean interaction with door hardware.
Carinya Select Bi Fold
A premium solution for those seeking superior functionality and style in the alfresco area of their home.
The Carinya Select Top and Bottom Bi-Fold System features flat sill options for smooth accessibility and optional mid rails with multi-point locking in a range of opening configurations.
For a modern designer look, the Carinya Bi-Fold extrusions are a consistent 85mm wide face on both the stiles and rails. This allows a balanced visual face and allows a vast array of hardware lock options. Combined with commercial grade spigots, these door panels are superior in strength and performance.
The Bottom rolling Bi-Fold system features the innovative F2/F3 Centor Bottom rolling hardware which overcomes the requirement for any structural beam as needed in a top hung Bi Fold system. This is ideal for the new or renovation market that want an Alfresco style opening without the additional cost of a structural beam.
The Top rolling Bi-Fold system features the Alspec commercial grade E2A Centor rolling hardware which has been used and proven over time in commercial projects. This is ideal for the new construction market that want an Alfresco style opening.
The Carinya attention to detail includes concealed flush bolt brackets, reducing visible fixings, as well as custom extrusion design allowing for clean interaction with door hardware. The Centor hardware is of the highest quality which is backed by a 10 year warranty.
The entire Carinya Collection has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
If you are looking for a high performance, state-of-the-art louvre window, you can’t go past the Breezway Altair louvre. What sets the Altair louvre apart from the rest?
Ventilation & Energy Efficiency
Altair Louvre Windows open twice as wide as any other window type. Allows you to turn off air conditioning and artificial lights so you can live naturally.
Proven Performance & Compliance
Extensively tested in accredited testing facilities for high wind, resistance to water penetration, bushfires, and fall prevention. Proven in the real world during everyday life and cyclones.
Award Winning Automation
We revolutionised window automation in 2007 with the Powerlouvre which is still the only window that can be easily automated without ugly external motors.
Extensive Customising Options
Every order is custom made so we can offer the widest range of customising choices. Hundreds of aluminium finishes, 40 clip and handle colours, 15 glass types, 4 handle types, automation, security options to name a few.
Dual Glazed Window System
Breezway’s Dualair System is a secondary glazed unit with sophisticated aesthetics and improved water penetration resistance, also ideal for projects with high sound or low u-value requirements.
Ideal For Above Ground Level
Keeping kids safe from falls is important. Often window openings are restricted to protect kids but can be hot and stuffy. Altair Louvres with the Stronghold System maximise ventilation while keeping your family safe. Also easy to clean safely from the inside.
Your Breezway Louvre windows are guaranteed against defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for seven years from the date you receive the windows.
Invisi-Gard window & door security screens combine the proven strength and security of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh with extruded aluminium perimeter framing to create a security screen that looks great whilst providing excellent security.
Product strength and performance are key factors in deciding which security screens to purchase. All Invisi-Gard fixed security screens have been tested to Australian Standards AS5039-2003 so you can be assured that when choosing Invisi-Gard, you are choosing the finest in Stainless Steel Security Products.
The All-Aluminium security screening solution for Australian conditions. Alu-Gard® 2.0 is a perforated aluminium sheet retained in an extruded aluminium frame. Alu-Gard® 2.0 not only provides security, clarity of vision and strength, it is also corrosion resistant and looks great.
We offer a wide range of window and door grille options that will improve the security of your home. Alu-Grille® security screens are perfectly suited to a wide range of window applications as well as both hinged and sliding doors. Finding the right balance between appearance and performance is not always easy. Our wide range of designs and proven quality ensure security requirements for any home can be met. All products are custom made to enhance the design of your home. Alu-Grille® have a 7mm strand thickness and meet the requirements of the Australian Security Door Standard AS5039.
KidScreen Window Fall Prevention screens are a cost effective barrier solution designed specifically for child protection of openable windows. KidScreen is a unique patented design that was presented with a highly commended Award from the Australian Windows Association for “Most Innovative Window Component 2013”.
With an option of stainless steel 316 grade mesh or exclusive KidScreen mesh the screens ensure compliance to various building construction requirements without compromising the look of the window.
Whether hinged or sliding, Lickiss Fabrications can supply and install standard flyscreens for your windows & doors. A variety of mesh is available giving you the ability to increase the strength of your standard flyscreens without moving to a security product.
- Fibreglass Mesh
- Midgie Mesh
- Aluminium Mesh
- Stainless Steel Mesh
- Pawproof Mesh
Centor Retractable Screens
Centor’s award-winning retractable insect screens and blinds have solved the problem of screening folding doors, hinged patio doors, sliding glass doors and more. Our screening systems can be elegantly paired with new or existing doors and windows to unobtrusively keep insects out, and provide sun protection & privacy.
Centor’s door and window screens retract into the system’s frame when not in use. Moving in a horizontal, retractable action, the screens or blinds can be drawn across the opening from any height on the stile. Not relying on awkward hand-brake mechanisms, the stile is elegantly load-balanced. When open, it remains in any position without from snapping shut, allowing for easy transitions from inside to out. While, our vertical, chain operated systems for windows – including casement, louvre and awning – are easily controlled with one hand.
The durable insect mesh has no pleats or lines to detract from the view. Installing a flyscreen means that doors can be open more often, increasing ventilation and reducing air conditioner use, while the blind allows for discreet control of glare and privacy.
Our shower screens come in many different styles, including frameless, semi-frameless and fully framed. Each option can be customised to fit your space, style and needs.
A frameless option provides a seamless look between the shower and the walls, creating smooth lines and making the room seem more open. The semi-frameless option combines the sleek look of the frameless screen with the added benefit of a minimal chance of water leakage. The framed option gives form and structure and provides an anchor for the shower unit.
Our team will consult with you and help you decide which style is right for you. Whichever style you choose, our glaziers can provide a professional installation at an affordable price.
Lickiss Fabrications has your wardrobe door requirements covered with a great range of options custom made upon order. With a range of choices including style, colour, and panels, you will be able to create a beautiful finish for your room.
Styles – Fully framed or semi-frameless depending on your design or budget.
Frame Colour- Polished silver, matt silver, black, white, gold, barley and white birch.
Panels – Gyprock, vinyl coated gyprock, 6mm MDF Board, mirrors or white painted glass.
Glass Splashbacks are the perfect way to finish off a room especially your kitchen or bathroom. Lickiss Fabrications give you the option to have your splashback in the colour of your choice which will be custom made to the exact size you require, down to the millimetre. Our splashbacks are made from toughened low iron glass which allows you to have your splashback near heat without fear of the glass breaking.
Your kitchen splashback not only protects your wall from water splashes and cooking mess, but most of all it becomes a beautiful feature to your room. We have a range of samples in our showroom or simply pick any Dulux paint colour and we will make your splashback to your colour.
If choosing a colour from the unlimited Dulux range wasn’t enough options, the new range of ImageKote splashbacks now give you the option to choose images and patterns to print onto the glass for that extra ‘wow’ statement.
Lickiss Fabrications supply and install stunning mirror solutions suitable for any space whether it be residential or commercial. All of our mirrors are custom designed and produced to suit your individual tastes. We supply and fit any size mirror.
We can supply your mirrors in a range of styles and finishes, including framed & frameless mirrors, safety mirrors, tinted mirrors and more.
We stock and supply a range of spare parts and accessories including silicone, timber putty, glass cleaner, Mirrormax, replacement rollers for doors, windows & shower screens, shower screen fittings, aluminium sections and more. If we don’t have it in stock, we will endeavour to order in any of your glass & aluminium requirements.